Trailbox iSeries 3614-6 Waterproof Utility Case
The Trailbox iSeries 3614-6 is a Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F). We have more than 45 other case sizes available, please let us know if you need help and we would be more than happy to help you with a custom case size.
Interior Dimensions: 36.50" L x 14.50" W x 5.50" D
*Please contact us for other exterior colors, and interior options.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Interior Length: 36.50"
- Interior Width: 14.50"
- Interior Depth: 5.50"
- Carton Length: 40.00"
- Carton Width: 17.50"
- Carton Depth: 7.00"
- Shipping Weight: 17.30 lbs.
We Also Recommend